- 1Kg. Beef Mince.
- Fresh Lasagne Sheets (if possible).
- Red lasagne sauce.
- White lasagne sauce.
- Cheese Mozzarella, Cheddar or whatever you have (grated).
- Black pepper.
- Oxo cube (make up to third of a pint of beef stock).
Heat red lasagne sauce in pan
Cook Beef mince in frying pan till brown then add a third of a pint of beef stock and cook until no fluid is left.
Put layer of beef mince in bottom of dish big enough for the lasagne.
Cover beef mince with red lasagne sauce to your taste.
Cut lasagne sheets to correct size of container and cover the tomato covered mince.
Add layer of white lasagne sauce on top.
- Add another layer of beef mince.
- Add more Lasagne sheets like last time.
- Add white sauce on top again.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese on the top to your own taste and place in oven on about 180 to 200 centigrade for about half an hour, it should be brown on top.
Remove from oven and leave for about 5 minutes before serving.
Good Luck, Don.